Sorrell are favoured with instructions to offer for sale this unique Grade 2 listed cottage offering a large rear garden and no onward chain. The property offers two reception rooms, along with kitchen and ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms being served by two separate staircases. Unique opportunity, CASH BUYERS ONLY CONSIDERED.
Front door to
- 12'0 x 12'3 to alcove (3.66m x 3.73m to alcove)
Glazed window to front, fire surround, built in cupboard to alcove, powerpoints, telephone point, door through to
- 12'0 x 5'6 (3.66m x 1.68m)
Understairs storage cupboard, meters and fuse board, powerpoints, two doors opening to staircases with access to bedrooms,
- 17'3 max with height restrictions x 10'6 max (5.26m max with height restrictions x 3.20m max)
Glazed window to front,
- 11'5 x 12'6 to alcove (3.48m x 3.81m to alcove)
Glazed window to rear,
Door from ground floor inner lobby to
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINER
- 11'3 x 12'9 max (3.43m x 3.89m max)
Fire surround, built in cupboards
- 11'1 max x 7'9 (3.38m max x 2.36m)
Fitted with basic kitchen units, glazed window to rear, door from kitchen through to further inner lobby with door leading to
- 9'6 max x 8'1 max (2.90m max x 2.46m max)
Panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, opaque glazed window to side,
Own front garden. Rear garden approximately 80' in length.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991PLEASE NOTE, THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PROPERTIES FOR SALE. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. You should obtain verification from your Solicitor and Surveyor.